Today's 1200 GS Workshop

(RIP) andrewgsadv

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Many thanks Mike for today's 1200 GS workshop. An excellent day on all levels. Have learned so much today as I am sure the other 'Tossers' did too. All the information was well explained with a hands on demo. This was supported by Arkwright who kept us in tea and coffee all day. Clare brought in bacon sandwiches ,there were cakes a plenty. Superb Day.
Thanks to all of you guys.:beerjug::thumby:

Here, here; I'll second that. Genuinely nice guy is Mike, certainly knows his stuff. I'm not exactly local (75 miles away), but I would happily use Him for any final drive issues/rebuilds that may occur in the (hopefully, very distant) future. Already been putting the days experience to good use; SWMBO was out when I got home so whilst bike was nice'n'warm, changed the final drive oil, greased the splines (bone dry!!), stripped and cleaned rear brake calliper and cleaned everything around the rear end whilst it's apart!!!

Hi, how do I sign up for one of these GS workshops? I am a new GS owner (2009 GSA) and would love to know more than just riding the bike.

Hi, how do I sign up for one of these GS workshops? I am a new GS owner (2009 GSA) and would love to know more than just riding the bike.

Just keep an eye on the East Midlands section ... Mikeyboy will advertise any future dates in here:cool:

And yes.. An excellent few hours :beerjug:

Ditto the others, thank you Mike, Duncan and Claire, gained more knowledge and well fed and watered on top. :thumb2

Brian.

Back
Top Bottom