Getting a service / work done in Sheffield

Paulbee

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My 1100GS is due for an MOT and I would like to get it serviced and any work done if needed for the MOT.

Should I get the MOT before I get it serviced and does anyone know where I can get it serviced and any work done in Sheffield?

Thanks

PB

Hi Everyone,

My 1100GS is due for an MOT and I would like to get it serviced and any work done if needed for the MOT.

Should I get the MOT before I get it serviced and does anyone know where I can get it serviced and any work done in Sheffield?

Thanks

PB

Nah then owd dook. 'Ow do! I use Adventurebike Warehouse t'other side ert Pennies. Great service and a good excuse for a ride over the tops.

Dealer or independent?

Hi Everyone,

"My 1100GS is due for an MOT and I would like to get it serviced and any work done if needed for the MOT.

Should I get the MOT before I get it serviced and does anyone know where I can get it serviced and any work done in Sheffield? "
PB

Most of the GS fraternity in our area use Rainbow in Rotherham for various reasons, but if you're not keen on paying dealer prices I do know a mobile mechanic who works the Sheffield and North Derbyshire area. He also spanners for one of the BSB teams. I haven't used him personally other than for tyre fitting but he's a really nice guy and comes well recommended. His name's Mark and you can get him on 07971 197552.

I think for servicing he tends to collect your bike and do it in his own garage.

Brilliant - thanks tinytim, harry the cat and 6821snape.

Really useful. Appreciate you taking the time and giving me the suggestions.

Give RTT Moto a try at Hoyland Common. He's a GS man himself and has all the kit for diagnosing and repairing.

Back
Top Bottom