road king custom for sale

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
yes you guesed it its mine ive put it up for sale but dont really want to sell it ,so ive put a decent price on it .
i think ill look for a second hand sportster as a town bike and keep the road king ,so ill ask pingu after xmas to look out for one for me .

any comments welcome .

like hell they are ,i know you will be positivly beastly to me

Here we go again...

To much time spent sitting in that air conditioned tractor, bored to tears and pickling your brain with unnatural thoughts about motorised bicycles. :rob :thumb

So, is it for sale/ been sold or what....best you don't miss another Le hog due to lack of time/correct motor sickle.....

So, is it for sale/ been sold or what....best you don't miss another Le hog due to lack of time/correct motor sickle.....

'Ere Dave, Twizzle's sniffing around your bike! :D

still in the good old us of a at the moment ,i do have a potential buyer when i get back but if he does not want it it will be up for sale ,as i dont ride it that much ,but i was contacted buy someone whos name ill keep quite for now and when i get back we will see

just finished my chowder ,off for a kip then back to seattle tommorow ,scored a lovely pair of boots to go with the other 25 pairs i own .

harley news ,i cant say at the mpment i wil contact the person upon my return if he does not want it ,its up for grabs maybe a p/x with a sportster .
got to love to all ............dave

OMG I dont beleive it, here we go again, I have a nice KTM 690 Rally Raid with your name all over it then you can come to Portugal with us next year and have some fun instead of that old mans bike...................................Rich saw the light now its your turn...........see you when you get back mate.

Love to Mandy....

Back
Top Bottom