Mick Andrews at hid best

Steve V

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Smooth as silk Mick.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/V09zf7kfKKA?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/V09zf7kfKKA?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Thanks for that Steve

Great video and what a find, lovely 1970's SSDT footage from when they started in Edinburgh - that was a tough 6 days

Mick - they don't call him Magical for nothing:cool:

Enjoyed that thanks and a real reminder for riding twin shock/classics .... leave the feckin clutch alone :D

It was his fault I bought a TY250, it never seemed as good with me riding it!!!!

Smooth as silk Mick.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/V09zf7kfKKA?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/V09zf7kfKKA?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Can't see anything. :nenau

It was his fault I bought a TY250, it never seemed as good with me riding it!!!!

Brilliant video, really, really enjoyed watching that.

Strange thing Shep, I found exactly the same thing ...... must have been a bad batch, that's what I tell myself !

Back
Top Bottom