xr 1200 rear shocks.

Deleted account 190117001

Reaction score
Anyone got any ?
They should measure about 15" centre to centre and be about the right poundage I need with the standard springs on.
:thumb2

He's a tart and wants the uppidown air reservoir

No....but why XR shocks ?

Because dear fellow, they are 14" or 15" centres and I want 14" or 15" centres.

He's a tart and wants the uppidown air reservoir
Yes I am a tart, but I care not for the piggyback reservoir, however I would like to circumnavigate a small roundabout at over 17 MPH without scratching the fuck out of my freshly matt black powder coated screaming buzzard 2 bezorst.

I know the xr carries a similar sort of weight, so the spring poundage shouldn't be far out. My current shocks are fookin shite and 13 1/4" centres.

Because dear fellow, they are 14" or 15" centres and I want 14" or 15" centres.

Yes I am a tart, but I care not for the piggyback reservoir, however I would like to circumnavigate a small roundabout at over 17 MPH without scratching the fuck out of my freshly matt black powder coated screaming buzzard 2 bezorst.

I know the xr carries a similar sort of weight, so the spring poundage shouldn't be far out. My current shocks are fookin shite and 13 1/4" centres.

Yes..but, from my memory of you...which admittedly, I'm trying to erase...you're a fucking dwarf...won't your little feet be off the floor?

If you can't find XR shocks..get some Progressives.....sized to suit......

can we see a proper picture of the bike

Very sorry poppet , I've managed to turn the sportster into a number of numbered boxes of bits, it was a gift to my wife when she got back from Australia.
She didn't want it so it's mine to fucking about with now.

If it's mine it has to be as perfect as I can make it.
It absolutely has to handle, once the engine goes back together it will have power and throttle response.

Then the whole machine has to be useable.
No chrome tat.

Yes..but, from my memory of you...which admittedly, I'm trying to erase...you're a fucking dwarf...won't your little feet be off the floor?

If you can't find XR shocks..get some Progressives.....sized to suit......
Yes I've been looking at progressive springs and bodies from wilburs, just thought folk with a standard xr who'd upgraded may have stock shocks kicking about.

fuck off Gumbo I'm not a fucking midget you fucking sheldemuck.

Yes I've been looking at progressive springs and bodies from wilburs, just thought folk with a standard xr who'd upgraded may have stock shocks kicking about.

fuck off Gumbo I'm not a fucking midget you fucking sheldemuck.

Sheldmuck??? What's a sheldmuck????

He seems a bit touchy doesn't he? He's not related to Att is he? :rolleyes:

I think he's trying for a threesome......

Nice,
Me and my ex wife loved a nice bit of bumming.
She's In prison now though.

Had to get another wife, this one ain't to keen on bumming.
I once put 3/4 of a litre of gin in her , tryed to bum her but she was having non of it, and I carried her inebriated carcass up the fucking stairs.

Back
Top Bottom