Whos for the BLUE BELL Milnthorpe - Thusrsday 3rd MARCH

Roge

Reaction score
More than a week to get leave passes, notes from me'mum, permission from her in doors (fetch her with you?)......etc etc sorted.

17:30 ish (arrive when you want) All welcome cars/bikes..............

Whos up for this, if you want to eat can you indicate so Pete can sort numbers if necessary with the Landlord. :rolleyes: :D

Roger,

can you explain the continual push to bring Kendal, Milnthorpe and Carlisle into the North West area, when the forum clearly states that CUMBRIA is clearly in the NORTH area.

Apologies if this has been debated before.

Nothing compulsary about anything you can go anywhere you like (or not). In truth this forum and the GS Club forum have different boundaries for some reason and just like the Rode Heath meet some attendees are from one forum and/or the other. The gatherings are for like minded riders and not split down any paticular line. If however if it is causing or is likely cause problems which it should not we can do something about it.
As a member of the NW area I and many others attended the NE meet at the Hopper before it moved.

So as I said earlier feel free to join us or not. The Blue Bell is a good ride in as is the Broughton Arms and will get better in the spring/summer

Hope to see you there

There is nothing to stop other regular or ad hoc meets anywhere, think of a venue and shout

CHeers

Roger:beerjug:

can you explain the continual push to bring Kendal, Milnthorpe and Carlisle into the North West area, when the forum clearly states that CUMBRIA is clearly in the NORTH area

Rollo

I think that Cumbria should be in the North West Area. Not because that's the case in the GSClubUK, although consistency is no bad thing but because Harrogate etc is a fair trip (and not a particularly pleasant one) for the likes of GSers from Kendal/Penrith/Carlisle let alone Workington etc.

At the moment the aim is to have two meeting locations in the NW (incl. Cumbria) to cater for those in the South and North of the Area. I mean Rode Heath is 96 miles each way from Kendal!

Maybe the location of Cumbria in terms of Areas should be changed?

Paul G, R U there?

It'll be good to see more turning up at the Blue Bell, hell it may even be enjoyable:D

Peter B

That's fine guys, no issue with at all. I just didn't understand the inconsistancy when visiting the Areas page and thinking I had clicked the wrong thread.

Ta..

Nah..... Thanks for the encouragement, but 140 miles of motorway running for a coffee is overwhelming.

Be glad to meet of an evening in the civilised world.

I have lots of experience in failing to pull an area together that starts in Stoke and ends in Carlisle. It was beyond me, I just didn't recognise it for a while.

Good luck.

Rollo said:
starts in Stoke

Stoke, thats not the North West, thats the West Mids :D

Sorry Roger, can't make this one, will be in the Lakes next week, but back home on the 2nd, try for next time, will make one before you leave :)

Sorry...not this time.

Working late on Thursday to get my paperwork all done as I am going doing to London early doors Friday for a nice weekened with me girlie. Birthday treat from her......going to see the West End production of "The Producers"

Ian

ermmm

is that north...of Golders Green? :p :D

Back
Top Bottom