what about this then

It will have the early Moto marelli injection system... As I understand it if that goes tits up it's £800 for a new ECI.... Or......a Carb conversion... Which seems to be the most popular route...

It will have the early Moto marelli injection system... As I understand it if that goes tits up it's £800 for a new ECI.... Or......a Carb conversion... Which seems to be the most popular route...

Indeed, I have one with the carb conversion.....I was thinking about this whilst cooking chicken supremes in an Elderflower wine with Asparagus and poncy potatoes in a cream sauce.....Now fuck off will ya.

Indeed, I have one with the carb conversion.....I was thinking about this whilst cooking chicken supremes in an Elderflower wine with Asparagus and poncy potatoes in a cream sauce.....Now fuck off will ya.

Stop fucking about and sell him yours as a doer upper...

Stop fucking about and sell him yours as a doer upper...

I was thinking about it.....But it is Saturday night, so thoughts for another night perhaps.
Mine is the same as that shite on e bay, but has all the bits still on it......Just needs a few quid spending on getting it going:D

Doer upper.....Yer cheeky fuckingcunt yer.

Looks like a clapped out gutless donkey that only a middle aged cuntmuffin would find attractive to me :)

Then again.........fill yer boots ladies :beerjug:

Why has he got three pairs of sunglasses then?

A dark set, a yellow set for fog and a rose tinted pair?

$_57.JPG

One day you'll see the blinding light and settle down with a good man and make him proud to have you as a wife.

.....Once in my ownership the bike was totally de-cluttered all crash bars etc removed to give it the full bagger look...

That doesn't make sense to me? I guess he wanted it to be a Street Glide. Good point twizzle re the Marelli FI "issue".

no just keeping open for every one to throw in there two penneth worth as this section seems to keep every one amused .............

still got that shovelhead kicking around by any chance ?

Back
Top Bottom