Mode-adaptive keyboard??

Grim Reaper

Reaction score
Not sure if it was in there before I did the updates, but I finally found a way to get rid of the stupid a-e, f-m, n-t etc keyboard and have a QWERTY one instead, but now I have found an option for a mode-adaptive keyboard as well, can't find any mention in the manual, nor on line.
Anybody know what it does?

Found it in the Zumo Forums..
The zumo 350, zumo 390, and zumo 590 are designed with the biker in mind, allowing you to use the device's touchscreen while wearing gloves. The zumo's keyboard can also be changed, depending on your preference. The QWERTY and ABCDE keyboards have standard sized buttons for quick entry. When wearing gloves, you may prefer the zumo's large button keyboard layout.

These devices take this flexibility one step further with the Mode-Adaptive keyboard. When enabled, the Mode-Adaptive keyboard will automatically change the keyboard layout to the large button format whenever the Motorcycle usage mode is selected.

If you change the usage mode to Automobile or Off Road, the keyboard will change back to whichever layout you had selected for that mode.

Back
Top Bottom