spring mountain tour

rugbywales

Reaction score
Having toured the picos de europa few months back i am desperate to do another this coming late spring. Idea will be to take ferry to bilbao. Tour the picos over to rioca then thru pyrenees to cote dzur over prevence into alps over to black forest and train back with bike. Interested parties with interest get in touch or maybe even some better ideas.

do you have any details on the Train transport please? where from ? cost etc ? a few of us are doing a similar tour but later in the year

Trip

I'm interested in that trip, would you please send me any ideas/plans/dates that you have please.

Well so far just putting out feelers see if can get 2 or 3 definates so can run up costs and dates. Prob looking late aprilbut open on dates as self employed. Train back from munich . Looking to get planned by end feb so everyone can commit and book. My mobile is 07860157675. Feel free text or call this weekend and can discuss. Regards nick

Nick, just watch for some of those Alpine passes that early. Many, certainly the high ones, will still be closed.

Donnie :thumb

2 week trip thinking thats why shoot back on the train personally i hate the boring slog back thru france. Nothing set in stone though and looking for input to construct good trip. I agree cote d zur also uninteresting but its only tolouse then Gap and into alps very small jaunt. Like said just after a group of three or four can then make plans.Not intending any off road purely touring

Back
Top Bottom