Breakfast at The Haven in the Vale, 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

(RIP) Arkwright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sounds great. I hope the place has plenty of one way streets, fekkin abundance of tramlines and festooned with traffic cameras along with shite area signage. If not, then I'm out .

:D

I'm up for that, it's a good run over the top from my place to Nottingham, and I have to drop a laptop off with relatives in Clifton

Hope to be there.

Will have bike MOT'd by then, unlike last week :blast

Gerry

Sounds great. I hope the place has plenty of one way streets, fekkin abundance of tramlines and festooned with traffic cameras along with shite area signage. If not, then I'm out .

:D

Come on Tim, we can ride down together just like Ponch & Jon. I'll even let you be Ponch if you like...

CHiPs-TV-chips-1365789-2560-1728.jpg

It'll be a tentative yes from me. It's my daughter's first birthday so I may be required at home.

Should be able to pop out for a quick breakfast though.

A bit closer for me and I can have a pint with my breakfast - excellent :beer:

Sounds like a nice ride through the Vale of Belvoir to get there too ..... will make a change from the A46 :thumb

I've not yet been told whether or not I have plans that day, but if not I hope to be there.
It would make sense to come on the WR and maybe do some green landing afterwards.

[QUOTE
It would make sense to come on the WR and maybe do some green landing afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan

It does indeed but I'm considering going to the Ace Cafe the Saturday before this and definitely won't be allowed to do both.
At the moment the Ace Cafe is looking favourite of the 2 options, weather dependant.

Good news everyone, it looks like I'll be able to make both. :D
Are we still doing some green laning?

The weather forecast looks pretty miserable.
Anyone still going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom