Bike night at Sproxton (Leicestershire) 1st April

Rich

Reaction score
I have noticed a sign advertising a bike night at Sproxton, Leicestershire on the 1st April with free chips!!!! and a best bike prize.

What time is is on till?
Dosnt seem very well promoted,I only live 5 miles away and spend all week in and around the vale and I have not heard about it:blast
Can't seem to find any details on tinternet.May pop over for a look see today,,
Typical that I post up the wed night nimble just before spotting this,.

You could always make it part of the bible Mike :thumb2

Can't promise I'll make it yet - Wednesday night is normally my overnighter in Portsmouth these days

You could always make it part of the bible Mike :thumb2

Can't promise I'll make it yet - Wednesday night is normally my overnighter in Portsmouth these days
was thinking of changing the bimble venue,it will be dark by 7.30 which kinda defeats the object of a bike night,
will pop over for a looksee in a bit to see if its worth going to it instead of the brewery.:thumb

popped over to the crown and met alan the landlord,seemed like a nice fella:D
alan and his wife both ride harleys and took the pub over in december.
this is the first bike night this year, they hope to run one every other week.
i for one like to support local businesses so will change the bimble to this venue:thumby:
they may also be able to assist in the organising of a summer camping weekend so again i think it will be worth building a good relationship with them.
mike

i for one like to support local businesses so will change the bimble to this venue:thumby:
they may also be able to assist in the organising of a summer camping weekend so again i think it will be worth building a good relationship with them.
mike

Nice one Mike :thumb2 :clap

That's great, I only saw a sign advertising it in Buckminster and thought it was worth a mention. I live about 5 miles away and will defiantly be there to show support.

Have you got an addy and post code for venue as sounds v promising will try to make it :beerjug:

the bike i had just serviced won the cleanest bike award:D[/QUOTE]

I'm sure mine ran a pretty close second :D

I popped into the pub again today for a quick pint while out riding and the landlord confirmed that the next Bike Night will be on Wednesday 15th April.

Back
Top Bottom