Nav V Manual

Engineer

He/Him - Guitar Student and Electronics Engineer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Huntingdonshire (Cambridgeshire) & Bedfordshire
I am not really in sat navs, prefer maps to be honest, but I got a free Nav V with my new TE. Can I download a copy of the manual from somewhere without going through all that that registration stuff at Garmin?

You will still need to register it and get your head round base camp but yes there is an online manual somewhere on the Motored site but if you can wait until tuesday i can upload the one i have

Doesn't the Nav V come with a manual installed in the unit itself? :nenau

You will still need to register it and get your head round base camp but yes there is an online manual somewhere on the Motored site but if you can wait until tuesday i can upload the one i have

Thanks -I'll take a look at the BMW site to see what I can find, I can't be arsed to learn base camp, whatever that is :) will just do everything from the screen. I want to just take a peek at the manual to see what it can do - I will probably just leave it in its box on the shelf and take it to Italy in the summer so that it can get me the last mile to hotels if I get lost.

Iwant to just take a peek at the manual to see what it can do

Save yourself the bother, the manual doesn't come close to telling you what it can do. They only way you'll learn is by playing around with it - if you can be arsed.

You don't have to use Basecamp, the device can be set up so that it will work with mapsource

John

Back
Top Bottom