Wolds MC run 2nd May

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I will be going on this run in aid of the air ambulnce again this year.

Starts at East Kirkby air field.

http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/events/Special-Events/

http://www.skellingthorpe-motorcycleclub.org.uk/pages/AHWREntry15.pdf

Massive classic bike run but all bikes welcome.

Good run out from the air field with a pub stop or just spend the day at the museum. Food in the NAAFI. Lancaster bomber taxi rides and an amazing Large Model Aircraft displays.

Well worth £7 for air ambulance. You can pay on the gate.

Gerry

This is a great day out.
Unfortunately missed it last year and will again this - enjoy :thumby:

Just prepping my G15 then getting it MOT'ed in the morning so all being well will be riding over to East Kirkby for around 9.30 sign-on.

We should be there , not sure if it will be on the airhead or the 12.
Forecast looks good.:)

Just prepping my G15 then getting it MOT'ed in the morning so all being well will be riding over to East Kirkby for around 9.30 sign-on.

Hope the MOT examiner has brought his sun glasses :cool:

Actually it's not quite as nice in the flesh think best described as well patinated but not bad for a 45 year old machine which i've owned for 41 of those years.

Attachments

• IMG_3819.jpg
    IMG_3819.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 101
Will be there on the GSA this year - always a good day out :)

Great day out, hanger has some really interesting stuff to look at. Can't get this year though, will be thrashing a 50cc twist and go around RAF Wittering for a 6hr enduro. Bike looks shiny Mags.

Great day out, hanger has some really interesting stuff to look at. Can't get this year though, will be thrashing a 50cc twist and go around RAF Wittering for a 6hr enduro. Bike looks shiny Mags.
:thumb2

I enjoyed this run today but sadly did not get back to East kirkby after the stop off at the Green Man pub.

One of our group had a battery issue on his Yam. Luckily we were advised of a bike shop in Louth so I was able to fetch a new one for him. We then headed home in case he had further problems.

Hope to go again this next year.

Good few GS bikes there. Should make it a Tosser meet up :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom