Bikesure - what a load of .............

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Heard about them on this site, got a renewal 'tempter' letter through, offering a 'special' deal just for me:rolleyes:

Rang them on Monday and asked if they could give me a quote and offer cover for 5 bikes, yep no probs and right up their street

Went through all the rigmaroll of all the details

Said they would ring back, did they?

Did they feck?

Rung 4 times this week and they can only cover the 2 GS's now, but it was me who had to tease that info out of them, they just never called back to say they couldn't cover any of the other normal street legal bikes

Part of Adrian Flux groupl, I do believe

If my experience is anything to go by....................AVOID:blast

Yep, agreed. I had 2 bikes insured with them and took one bike off the policy a couple of days ago due to selling it. Insurance was taken out approx 1 month ago. Any refund? 'Oh no sir, due to admin sir.' They also cocked up just about every possible detail at renewal time and when I told them they tried to increase the premium despite no details of the policy changing from the previous year. Clowns. Next year, go elsewhere. Where? is the question though. Are they not mostly a bunch if shysters that employ school leavers on min wage on the front line meaning a generally frustrating experience all round?

Yep, agreed. I had 2 bikes insured with them and took one bike off the policy a couple of days ago due to selling it. Insurance was taken out approx 1 month ago. Any refund? 'Oh no sir, due to admin sir.' They also cocked up just about every possible detail at renewal time and when I told them they tried to increase the premium despite no details of the policy changing from the previous year. Clowns. Next year, go elsewhere. Where? is the question though. Are they not mostly a bunch if shysters that employ school leavers on min wage on the front line meaning a generally frustrating experience all round?

Cheers Melch - my experience too

I'm not with them, I'm with CN and they sent a 'teaser' as an invitation to quote for my business

I tried them for a quote and the experience has been woeful, at this stage

Gawd knows what it would be like if I actually bought insurance from them:rolleyes:

My bikes been with Bikesure via Adrian Flux for several years, no problems at all :thumb2

After the shit that a mate had recently with Adrian Flux and their approved repairers I wouldn't touch anything to do with any of group

After the shit that a mate had recently with Adrian Flux and their approved repairers I wouldn't touch anything to do with any of group

Aha, 4th Dimension..................another reason to AVOID

I had reason to use CN Assist, last weekend - a 1st class service:clap

As said above your bike your choice of repairer,I had a car accident and was told I had to use there local approved repairer.I knew the company and there poor reputation as I am also in the motor trade.When I challenged the insurance company they admitted it was up to me where to take it for repair.

Yes it is up to you who you use BUT A.F. and their group will basically f#*× you about if you don't use their repairer, mate had the veiled threat of it possibly taking over 8 weeks before an assessor could be able to travel to a non approved repairer and then there may be further delays in authorising any repairs

Heard about them on this site, got a renewal 'tempter' letter through, offering a 'special' deal just for me:rolleyes:

Rang them on Monday and asked if they could give me a quote and offer cover for 5 bikes, yep no probs and right up their street

Went through all the rigmaroll of all the details

Said they would ring back, did they?

Did they feck?

Rung 4 times this week and they can only cover the 2 GS's now, but it was me who had to tease that info out of them, they just never called back to say they couldn't cover any of the other normal street legal bikes

Part of Adrian Flux groupl, I do believe

If my experience is anything to go by....................AVOID:blast

Hi,

First of all thanks for giving us the opportunity to provide a quotation - I apologise that the experience wasn't up to expectations.

I appreciate you have already said you don't want to PM me however if you could take a moment to PM me your details so I can trace this for you, I'm keen to investigate firstly why we were unable to cover all bikes, and secondly why you weren't called.

Again I can only apologise on behalf and appreciate the time you've taken to post.

Kind regards,
Jordan

I tried Bikesure for a quote a couple of years ago and found it frustrating as i had the same experience as JB ie. no ring back. When i did get the quote it was bollox so i stayed with CN who i managed to get an improved price out of. I have used their (CN) recovery twice over a number of years and it delivered well. I will (probably) be staying with them next renewal.

I tried Bikesure for a quote a couple of years ago and found it frustrating as i had the same experience as JB ie. no ring back. When i did get the quote it was bollox so i stayed with CN who i managed to get an improved price out of. I have used their (CN) recovery twice over a number of years and it delivered well. I will (probably) be staying with them next renewal.

Exactly the same as me - CN can fulfill all my needs - fully comp, whereas Bikesure can't - they will only cover the 3 sub 500cc bikes at 3rd party only, so what use is that ?

I'm currently having a very bad experience with BeWiser. So far they have provided the worst possible service which has included a number of promised one hour call backs which just don't happen. I think next time I certainly will be wiser.

Had my cars insured through bewiser for 5 or 6 years with decent service but no more after this years performance.
Got a quote for £10269.47 for a van, no reply when I queried it

Just beware Bikesure's security clauses. They expect you to fit a security device whenever you leave the bike unattended - I clarified this with them, and yes - even if you pop into a shop.

I live in one of the cheapest insurance postcodes in the country, so it's nothing to do with that.

When I complained about this issue, they wouldn't even enter into discussion about it, and cancelled the policy. Still charged an admin fee as well.

Had my cars insured through bewiser for 5 or 6 years with decent service but no more after this years performance.
Got a quote for £10269.47 for a van, no reply when I queried it

My previous dealings with them have also been fairly satisfactory, no idea what's gone wrong with them this year though, they are terrible.

Back
Top Bottom