Vario Top Box slots onto luggagae plate

roundincircles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My wife likes the security of a top box but I don't like using them so I tried the GS Vario box and it fits perfectly.

It's fugly but it saves the cost of the SXR topbox option.

Attachments

• 20150715_130646_001.jpg
    20150715_130646_001.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 318
You're right, that really is fugly! Why not sell it on here, and buy an XR topbox?

I managed to explore this option at NEC last year :) I put photos of it and everyone said it was ugly :)

I have ordered mine without Panniers as personally I think they spoil the look of it so will be doing BMW soft bag and Kriega for trips

The Vario thing on that bike is sacrilege

It's fugly. It's worse than fugly but it's not there when the pillion is absent.........this forum is full of poseurs, lol.

The number plate probably cost more than the topbox would have, by the time you flogged the vario!:D

My wife likes the security of a top box but I don't like using them so I tried the GS Vario box and it fits perfectly.

It's fugly but it saves the cost of the SXR topbox option.

I've just ordered the XR top box and panniers, I personally prefer using a top box for every day use and don't have the panniers on all the time. If I'm on a day out with my lad on the back, having all the boxes gives us options to stow kit and helmets.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom