Reyno Rack Extender

Slimie

Mine arrived in the post today, put child number two to sleep (you know what I mean!!) and fixed it to my bike in just a few minutes.
Got to let you all know that it's a gorgeous piece of stainless, and looks good even when it's on the bike!
Reyno, you are doing a great job, I hope you're getting something else out of it apart from the satisfaction of a job well done.

Reyno, thanks again.

Simon

What does it look like? What does it cost? And how does it compare to the TT variety??

(I already have the cooler grille guard from Reyno, so I know he does a good job...).

Slimie said:
Mine arrived in the post today, put child number two to sleep (you know what I mean!!) and fixed it to my bike in just a few minutes.
Got to let you all know that it's a gorgeous piece of stainless, and looks good even when it's on the bike!
Reyno, you are doing a great job, I hope you're getting something else out of it apart from the satisfaction of a job well done.

Reyno, thanks again.

Simon
:postpics

Steve B

Slimie said:

'Fixed it to my bike'. Thats not fair on the child, even if it was asleep!!!

:D

Back
Top Bottom