Which maps should I see.

steveC

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Again,

A forum member has just sold his nav 5 on here. Amongst the photograph's was a screen shot of "my maps", there was 3 ticked boxes.

I will shortly depart for a trip round the Pyrenees ( via Santander) so my map requirements will be northern Spain and the south of France. How do I recognise from the "my maps" that I have the correct maps for my trip.

I have downloaded the gpx files from the ride magazine site and scrolled through a few of the days and all appears ok. If I can scroll through all the routes does that mean I have the correct maps installed. Or would I just be kidding myself on that score.

Thanks

Steve

You should have the whole of Europe on there. Latest maps are 2016.1

John

Don't worry. All Nav V's sold in the UK all have all of Europe installed as default.

Peter

I can see the light, ( but it is dim )

Hi All,

Yes I have the correct maps, thanks for your replies. But this Bluetooth connection is a black art. My nav iii had a 3.5mm jack plug and I was happy with that.

I bought a Sony Bluetooth headset but unless you connect in the correct sequence it is not actually connected. Sure it says so in the ticked boxes but it is not.

I suspect it is a Sony thing.

I have had more user issues with this nav 5 than the last 7 bmw's I have owned. But that's probably down to me.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom