Charley Boorman at Vines

Crazy Horse

Charley Boorman is at Vines on Tuesday evening - March 22nd - 7.15 for 7.30. Anyone else going? I'll be there. It might be worth contacting them first to see if they've got space left... (they did last week).

Charley at Hertford

Just been to see the talk at Hertford dealers. £15 a ticket. Of course Hertford is full of rich people, allegedly. Quite interesting, but not as good as I had anticipated. Amusing and interesting at times though, and it was for charity which softened the blow. Went to get the dvd and book signed after the talk but the queues were ridiculous, so binned it and went to the pub instead.
Just goes to show, never judge a book by it's cover. Still, good luck Charley for the Dakar in January.How would you do it without the help of the BMW group. Lucky sod!

Charlie at Hertford

Hi

I have also just got back from Hertford.
It was good although £15.00 was not cheap and £1.00 per raffle Ticket and as stated before it does all go to charity.
Good to see Charlie in the flesh he was down to earth.
I thought it was kind of fun hearing him swear in a church it made me snigger to myself.
I know what you mean about the wait to get charlie to sign the books, i'm glad i got him to sign one at Alley Palley.
Good to see a fantastic turnout, and also a good turnout of the GSers.

best wishes
mark

Back
Top Bottom