Open day at hilltop motorcycles

neoviper

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am holding an open day on September 5th from 9 AM to 2 PM where I will be giving away one free dyno/remap set up all is welcome I will be answering any questions that you may have regarding my service or if you just wanna come along and have a natter you're all more than welcome I hope I've posted this in the right area.
many thanks from
Geoff hilltop motorcycles

I am holding an open day on September 5th from 9 AM to 2 PM where I will be giving away one free dyno/remap set up all is welcome I will be answering any questions that you may have regarding my service or if you just wanna come along and have a natter you're all more than welcome I hope I've posted this in the right area.
many thanks from
Geoff hilltop motorcycles

Says it all really.

just PM'D you Geoff about remapping my Panigale..ill get down on the 5th of Sept for the possibility of a free mapping sesh :D

just PM'D you Geoff about remapping my Panigale..ill get down on the 5th of Sept for the possibility of a free mapping sesh :D

Are you going on the pani ! Id be interested to see it on the rollers and the difference it makes, I'm having the full termi fitted on the multi with the upmap, but would like to discuss a few things with Geoff so I'll be there.

If I didn't have to take the GSA in for a service in Guildford, I'd come up on the XR. If I get away early, I'll try and make it.:thumb

I wonder if Engineer will come!:augie:D

Are you going on the pani ! Id be interested to see it on the rollers and the difference it makes, I'm having the full termi fitted on the multi with the upmap, but would like to discuss a few things with Geoff so I'll be there.

Yes mate.. just got to get day off Geoff says he can get good gains out the Panni.. 200 plus RWHP should do it :D be nice to catch up matey and see your mutley..white or red? the white looks fab with red frame:beerjug:

Just spent the morning with Geoff at Hilltop. If you're a mere mortal attending the open day prepare yourself for intense bamboozlement and baffleage! The scalpel mind of a skilled programmer wrapped up in a biker . . . .

He certainly knows his cuberooted, 2nd differentiated, binary onions!!!!

Cheers Geoff :thumb2

Just spent the morning with Geoff at Hilltop. If you're a mere mortal attending the open day prepare yourself for intense bamboozlement and baffleage! The scalpel mind of a skilled programmer wrapped up in a biker . . . .

He certainly knows his cuberooted, 2nd differentiated, binary onions!!!!

Cheers Geoff :thumb2

Here is a full explanation so you can digest in your own time.

http://www.megamanual.com/begintuning.htm

I was there yesterday for my second remap. Geoff is hoping that some of the experts out there are going to come along and teach him a few things! I am looking forward to reading the various accounts of the open day on here!

I want to know hoe that Panigale came out after it had been Dyno'd. I had to leave before it was finished. Come on Skid06, show us the Dyno readings!!!

Back
Top Bottom