XR deals

Rob J

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Been giving some serious thought to an XR but haven't had a serious matter with my local dealer at this stage.

Just curious to know if there are any deals around, luggage, servicing etc.

The dealer website states that the XR starts at £12,450.

Just wondering what the price goes upto if all the optional extras are added?

Cheers

Rob

It depends what extras you mean. If you're talking luggage and nav, over £16k for a Sport SE, but if you want the Akra and a load of HP goodies, you could get to £18k quite easily.

Wow, so the sporty bike commands a sporty price tag.

I shouldn't be surprised really. I've owned my share of BM's and each one has always emptied my wallet......

Hey ho.

Rob

Wow, so the sporty bike commands a sporty price tag.

I shouldn't be surprised really. I've owned my share of BM's and each one has always emptied my wallet......

Hey ho.

Rob

It's cheaper than the Multistrada though!:eek:

I was in NOG this afternoon and they have four red unsold XR's in Sport SE spec sat in the showroom awaiting purchase

IIRC they were £15250 ish each

But is it a better bike

:mmmm

The base Dvt is a cracking bike, is it better ! I've had both, I'm not going to say because it depends as both bikes are really different, you may ride the XR and not like it and vice-versa, it really depends on the individual, I still have the DVT S but then again mine had nearly a £4k discount and with a few mods its rapid.

So rather then ask, get yourself down to both dealers and demo both bikes and make your own mind up.

I wonder if the price increase is for the 2016 models, like the GS WC first model in 2013 was cheaper .

Back
Top Bottom