April 'Ampshire'

pod

Anyone fancy a ride out?

Sunday 3rd April - 12 o'clock at the petrol station opposite the Weyhill Fair. An hours ride round on the local roads and then back for a pie & pint - and the usual pi** take of cause.

Who's up for it?

pod said:
Anyone fancy a ride out?

Sunday 3rd April - 12 o'clock at the petrol station opposite the Weyhill Fair. An hours ride round on the local roads and then back for a pie & pint - and the usual pi** take of cause.

Who's up for it?

Paul Hi, you can count me in on that.

Re: Re: April 'Ampshire'

Mick_rw said:
Paul Hi, you can count me in on that.

Hay Mick - Looks like me thee and The Dabba!

.............. should be fun then :D

Just to say...

....Thanks for organising a very enjoyable ride out.

Looking out of the window this morning we definitely chose the right day to be out and about.

TTFN :cool:

Re: Just to say...

BarcodeMan said:
....Thanks for organising a very enjoyable ride out.

Looking out of the window this morning we definitely chose the right day to be out and about.

TTFN :cool:

I will second that....

No Probs Lads

Dead Jammy with the weather and traffic!

Just have to work out the date and I'll put the next one up. i'm going to make it a full days ride and think its going to be to the Breckons!

Paul

Face Lift

God Mick that face lift you had done certainly did the trick.... when we off out again

Re: Re: Face Lift

Mick_rw said:
Thought you were in SA......

Not untill Monday Mick - anyway don't change the subject .. nice up 'n' atcha you're wearing :D

Re: Re: Re: Face Lift

pod said:
Not untill Monday Mick - anyway don't change the subject .. nice up 'n' atcha you're wearing :D

Change the subject, have already been asked to tun up at Land's End looking like that....am beginning to worry about you lot....:D

Back
Top Bottom