The new Bonneville Street Twin, T120, Thruxton & Thruxton R

Nice 'n' Fat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
http://www.morebikes.co.uk/scoop-20...onnie-ripe-for-customising-easy-going-cool-2/

More photos here from the London Dealer Conference:

Street Twin (900cc Motor)

tumblr_nwvvkphvAd1t0jafyo1_1280_zpsqoxxhmhq.jpg

tumblr_nwvtq2Pp7u1t0jafyo1_1280_zpsakykly6z.jpg

tumblr_nwvtph4PEu1t0jafyo1_1280_zpszr3g8pqs.jpg

tumblr_nwvtpq8rCD1t0jafyo1_1280_zpsnoxkzqqj.jpg

Bonneville T120 (1200cc Motor)

http://www.morebikes.co.uk/scoop-20...d-1200cc-engine-new-chassis-and-suspension-2/

tumblr_nwvvkdXwca1t0jafyo1_1280_zpsewn3bvg0.jpg

tumblr_nwvtpwOgJD1t0jafyo1_1280_zpsn1lmtuwx.jpg

Thruxton (1200cc Motor)

http://www.morebikes.co.uk/scoop-20...models-64-more-torque-and-killer-1960s-looks/

tumblr_nwvve4Ct0p1t0jafyo1_1280_zpsfepaz5ip.jpg

tumblr_nwvve7Y9r91t0jafyo1_1280_zpsidrjdl8g.jpg

tumblr_nwvvdyjvEN1t0jafyo1_1280_zps05ao7glo.jpg

Thruxton R (1200cc Motor)

tumblr_nwvvkmtYqB1t0jafyo1_1280_zpssh5qqkkc.jpg

tumblr_nwvtpmA5Gw1t0jafyo1_1280_zpsgsobn8wn.jpg

tumblr_nwvvkjEThF1t0jafyo1_1280_zpslq1pd2cj.jpg

Red Thruxton is nice , did Royal Enfield design it for them ?

That has already been noted in another place

The unfaired Thruxton has the look of a new Norton about it don't you think? :augie

Nice but are they going down the Harley road and giving up on sportbikes? I suppose the easy money is with the beard and selvedge crowd for the moment. Dev costs on these Bonnies and Thruxtons would have been peanuts compared with producing a worthy Daytona.

Ooooo I'm liking that Thruxton.....is that an actual 2016 model?

I see it is...... Wonder if I'll fit on it...

That Thruxton is the first modern bike in a while that I really like.

I really like the 1200 Bonny and that Thruxton looks gorgeous (lthough wrong riding position for me)..... Deffo interested when they get over here.:clap:clap:clap:clap Well done Triumph:thumb

Link no longer works. Take it that's the new Euro 4 compliant engine? Plus a lot more like the Coventry twins.

The one with the wrapped pipes looks good. The bloke sat on it doesn't look too happy though!

Spent my riding life alternating between Triumph and BMW (except for a short period modernising with a Kawasaki Versys) The last three bikes have been BMWs after enjoying but finding so frustrating a Triumph T100, Sounds like most of these frustrating issues have been resolved with the T120. Was thinking New Africa twin but how can I resist the looks of the T120, I tour a fair bit on fairly rough roads but have never found I needed massive ground clearance or power despite the tarmac ending.
Been riding a long time but I don't think I have ever had so much choice in machinery which will do what I require, discount the fours and threes and there is still a massive choice of bikes, but nothing tugs at my wallet as much as that silver and Burgundy T120.

Too black for me, needs a nice polished alloy fuel tank as contrast. The red/silver combo and the blue/silver combo though are :drool :drool

Bikes that look like bikes instead of a mish-mash collection of cheap plastic mouldings thrown together.

Back
Top Bottom