Tyres in Essex

bezzer

After 600 miles my rear tyre has a nice big shiny nail in it, Where do you go for tyres in essex area??

Re: Re: Tyres in Essex

Steve said:
After only 600 miles I'd go under the seat, and use the repair kit.

Steve unfortunately i've got the new improved weight saving toolkit which seems to omit a puncture repair kit any spanners wrenches and torx but it weighs alot less wich is always a bonus

Re: Re: Re: Tyres in Essex

bezzer said:
Steve unfortunately i've got the new improved weight saving toolkit which seems to omit a puncture repair kit any spanners wrenches and torx

So what DO you get? A phone card? :p

I got a puncture once and the guy who picked me up gave me a card for a tyre shop just off the A12 in Harold Hill. I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe it's somewhere near Dagnam Park Drive multimap link - Don't know if that helps? If not, I'll have a look for the card tomorrow when it's not so wet outside, 'coz I'm not going outside again tonight, I already got drowned once!

I got a puncture once and the guy who picked me up gave me a card for a tyre shop just off the A12 in Harold Hill. I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe it's somewhere near Dagnam Park Drive multimap link - Don't know if that helps? If not, I'll have a look for the card tomorrow when it's not so wet outside, 'coz I'm not going outside again tonight, I already got drowned once!

I think you're thinking of Motorcycle Tyres UK. They're a good bunch of guys and always close to the best price

Maybe eating less pies would cut down even more weight???

Back
Top Bottom