Belfast City Airport - Bike parking

V2 TRV

Reaction score
Has anyone parked their bike there?

I'm hoping to do that for the NEC trip and hoping it will be free :D

Not aware of any specific bike parking area at BCA I've seen bikes in the car parks and suspect there is a fee payable.

I've checked online there is NO free bike parking at BCA and is charged at the standard rate,8-12hrs will cost you £28 and 12-24hrs a mere £37 if you tip up to the gate.

I've checked online there is NO free bike parking at BCA and is charged at the standard rate,8-12hrs will cost you £28 and 12-24hrs a mere £37 if you tip up to the gate.

Thnaks for that - I couldnt see anything online. That's expensive!!!

Is the barrier not "get roundable" on a bike ?? ... pick up a ticket on the way in ...... then escape later ?

Google is your friend .... took all of 35 secs ....

"Motorbike parking: There is free motorbike parking at belfast airport near the entrance to main car park. There are rails for you to secure your bike to. You can bypass the car parks barriers. "

copied from an airport parking guide !!

pull into the terminal dropp off and if you see a bicycle rack chain bike to that

had similar at stansted but like bhd theres only one terminal and the car park right out side - i found a hatched area next to a p&d machine and chained bike to that - came back two days later and no ticket - if you space behind a bench or similar that isnt walked past by people and yer not too in the way then noone will care

you cannot be ticketed if you do not use a car space - no matter where else you put it or what any official tells you

edit - looked at the airport sites and international says you can dodge the barriers :D city says no, use the car park and pay :( - if theyre that bad id park at europa and get the bus

edit cortina thats at aldergrove :D

Back
Top Bottom