ICU-UCMe

Gilson

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know of a good service by an equally good guy.

The company is called ICU-UCMe and it produces lots of different reflective clothing and tapes.

I bought a motorcycle 'blouson' from him some time ago and tested it for about 3K miles. I am very happy with it, wear it every day and it only cost 25GBP. I got some reflective tape too...not bad at all...

The only connection to me is that I am a happy customer and that he is a small local (to me) company that he set up on his own accord because his mate was killed when walking on the road, at night after a crash. He survived the crash but got killed walking to see if the other driver was OK... something that would drive us all to start a company to prevent accidents like this.

Their main product is a small package of 3 flouro vests that you keep in the car until you get a puncture and have to get out...if ICU-UCME...clever...got one of those too...

Look at the website, speak to Tom Craig, the owner and mention the UKGSER website... you might get a slight discount....
Cheers

http://www.icu-ucme.co.uk/index.htm

Europe & Hi Vis

I read somewhere recently that France and a few other countries are introducing compulsory "on the spot fines" this year for drivers NOT wearing hi vis clothing, whilst they are with their vehicle if it has broken down etc on the road!!

Beware this summer!

Back
Top Bottom