29th and 30th january 2016
the venue will be ,
THE MINERS STANDARD,
bank top ,
winster
derbyshire.
de4 2dr
01629 650279
i have booked snow for the weekend so we can all go out and play on some trails:D
who's up for some fresh air:D

mikeyboy
tuftywhite
timaloy
dermot & amanda
Bounce
The bear
Todmeister

Ummm......trail riding in the snow...sounds like a laugh!!!! And the peak district is a grand playground too :D

They've got a B&B too, so that sounds far more appealing to being in a tent in the snow :D

Stick me on the list Mikey, and maybe another attendee may want to share a twin room avec moi....;)

I'll call the pub tomorrow and see about booking a room for the Fri & Sat night

Thats not far from where I live. I could even tow my caravan there, then nip back to pick up my bike. And I appear to be off work that weekend, but can't commit till nearer the time due to child care.

camping_zpsiy1nu7ke.png

Ummm......trail riding in the snow...sounds like a laugh!!!! And the peak district is a grand playground too :D

They've got a B&B too, so that sounds far more appealing to being in a tent in the snow :D

Stick me on the list Mikey, and maybe another attendee may want to share a twin room avec moi....;)

I'll call the pub tomorrow and see about booking a room for the Fri & Sat night
Maybe bunk up in mr bears caravan?

Errrmm,the rooms may well be booked up,:augie
Apparently there are other B&b,s in the village which is a 20 minute walk from the pub,
I shall be hardcore camping in my centrally heated pikey wagon:D

Kin ell...booked up already....has there been discussions going on ahead of this thread......:green gri

I'll call the pub & see what the score is.....if no rooms are available, I ain't kipping in a tent in Jan.....:eek

wheres the adventure spirit...Bounce doesn't smell. Or kick out the other 4 and pay for their space...! 20 minute walk into village...oo er missing the party.....
Nice truck:D
I can just image the noise and smell with 9 pissed up tossers sleeping in that:blast

I'd have to fit creaky floorboards in case Keith tries tip toeing over to my bunk during the night :eek:

Mikeyboy, got your parcel wrapped up, just need to get it to a post office.

Steve.....if you do take le caravan & have a spare berth......I'm house (& van) trained......:D.....let me know chap :thumb2

wheres the adventure spirit...Bounce doesn't smell. Or kick out the other 4 and pay for their space...! 20 minute walk into village...oo er missing the party.....

I smell rather nice.....bloody ought to with the all the lotions n potions I carry in the wash bag ;)

Kin ell...booked up already....has there been discussions going on ahead of this thread......:green gri

I'll call the pub & see what the score is.....if no rooms are available, I ain't kipping in a tent in Jan.....:eek
There may well have been some insider trading going on mate:D
If push comes to shove mate I will find some room in my caravan,
But we will work Summat out

There was definitely insider trading going on mate:D
If push comes to shove mate I will find some room in my caravan,
But we will work Summat out

Fixed..... ;)

I can bring sleeping mat/bag etc, but I'm not a hard core camper......;) especially in the middle of winter!!

However.....if I can get a decent place to sleep I'll trailer the KTM up for some serious winter of road fun times :cool:

If I can borrow a trailer I may be able to assist bike transportation for those without vans or tow bars ,will update nearer the time.
Pm me if this would be useful

Will Sir be going anywhere near Lincoln around that time?

Back
Top Bottom