Where the shucks have no name

That just looks like the D's B's, how I miss Oireland. If I shut my eyes the commute from Kingston to the City looks very similar (especially the roads)

But a bet your bird does, when are you gonna introduce us? Whats her name?, very nice.! Oh I an she's a good photographer too by looks of it

:D

Have'nt a clue........................

Thought the first couple looked sort of Muckross...ish....
But not too sure..

The last one looks like the "road" up to the telecommunications mast overlooking Moville/Shrove Lighthouse...................

But think I'm as far out as a lighthouse!!!!!!!!!

:moped:

Hey! That looks exactly like the GS I saw in Drumcondra at lunchtime yesterday, two-up 'n' all. Must've taken ages to photoshop it into the countryside. :D

Garibaldi said:
Hey! That looks exactly like the GS I saw in Drumcondra at lunchtime yesterday, two-up 'n' all. Must've taken ages to photoshop it into the countryside. :D

Its amazing what you can do these days when you hit a few buttons:D :D :D :D :D

Drumcondra was there on Tuesday on me way back, but dont ave a photo :( :( :( the best road in Dublin leads straight to Belfast;) ;) ;)

Jimmy I thought you'd know them roads

Schwarz's me aul mucker dont know her name she talks with an Oz accent and she cant understand me Belfast slang...so we get on well, but its the roads...where are they I thought these ones where easy:confused: :confused:

Celt - great pics. Looks like you had a nice spin.

Don't know any of the coastal ones (probably don't know the others either !! but here goes )

5 - Corkscrew hill out of Ballyvaughan

6 - no idea but it looks like my road in winter !

7 - near Maam Cross

8 - Sky Road, Clifden

12 - Aasleagh Falls near Leenane

:confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom