Alta Igloo Hotel, Norway.

...you have got to be joking

Liv
The Hotel says the temperature is a comfortable -4 to -7....that is not comfortable!! That is bloody freezing!! You lot are nutters!! ;)

Liv..... North Norway?

Reindeer matresses and cater for groups of 10 upwards?

Who would want to go there?

You'd need more than heated grips....;)

Go to Norway

Hey Liv,
I see you are still trying to get the GS'ers to Norway in the nasty snow:rolleyes: . Best find them somewhere nice and warm on a beach:p .
HENRY

Re: Go to Norway

Henry Mawson said:
Hey Liv,
I see you are still trying to get the GS'ers to Norway in the nasty snow:rolleyes:.
HENRY

The winter is boring!
And it came early this year too.
It's not often I see a motorcycle this time of year. I'm longing for the spring...
Perhaps that's why some of us try to have some fun in the snow?

But yes, I admit:
It would be fun to see you all with the GS in the snow! To hear you all complain and swear. And hear you brag about it when you are safe inside again....;)

Klem fra Liv og reinsdyret!
(Hug from Liv and the reindeer!)

So:
Dave Halls daughter is the only hero in the UK?

I believe the hotel are open now!:D

:) Liv.

I went to the Ice Bar in Stockholm a few weeks ago. Most people only stay 30 mins max because the cold eventually gets to you - mainly through drinking ice cold vodka and limes etc.

I think the reason the floor is sticky is because people forget to use their special gloves and the ice glasses slip through the fingers making this crunch sound on the floor.

It was OK as an experience.

Re: Give me a break

Henry Mawson said:
Oh come on Liv give some of us a break. 2 Krystall Rallies, 1995 & 2000. some of us go out in bad weather;-))
HENRY

Henry!

You are a hero! :beerjug:

:) Liv.

My daughter went this time of year and it was `king cold (she said). Although the beds and everything else are made of ice they supplied very warm bedding, reindeer rugs with high thermal sleeping bags. The girl declined to take her kit off before getting into bed and woke up in the night sweating cobs.
The days were spent flying about on skidoos and horse drawn sleighs with some skiing
A very interesting experience she reckoned.

That must...

have been an expierence, I've done winter trg in Norway and nearlly froze my nuts off.

Webshots....Have heard of this but its the first time I have seen it, was amazed at what was on there, there is more half naked women on there than on the Playboy website, yes I'm a dirty old man, there was even a picture of a woman showing her pussy.....

http://thumb7.webshots.com/s/thumb3/0/92/57/59909257exLCyL_th.jpg

Shocked I was.....

Mick

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom