mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i do have a very good friend of mine and melch who was the mechanic at warrs harley davidson in chelsea and is a factory trained harley mechanic and is very particular so he is allways on hand to sort stuff out if needed
this is the ad ,
i have contacted them with regards to a p/x with the road king just waiting to hear back.
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C669269.

not going to be a popular choice with most but then i only have to please myself ................................................................................untill the next daft idea takes hold

You know that bikes in Holland??

i do have a very good friend of mine and melch who was the mechanic at warrs harley davidson in chelsea and is a factory trained harley mechanic and is very particular so he is allways on hand to sort stuff out if needed

Ah, good contact. Not unlike Tony at All American who looks after my bikes ;)

this is the ad ,
i have contacted them with regards to a p/x with the road king just waiting to hear back.
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C669269.

How Much? At this rate I'll have paid for the chop just on the appreciate in the engine value :aidan

not going to be a popular choice with most but then i only have to please myself ................................................................................untill the next daft idea takes hold

If you buy things to please others then you'll always be disappointed :rob

£8500 for a 40 year old bike that was made when HD production quality was acknowledged to be worse than a Friday afternoon Austin Allegro made at Longbridge - you must be nuts.:blast

£8500 for a 40 year old bike that was made when HD production quality was acknowledged to be worse than a Friday afternoon Austin Allegro made at Longbridge - you must be nuts.:blast

Isn't that mission me the point though.

We're talking icons/style/fun/owner involvement bish bosh bash..........not sensible WMB where being practical is a requirement :)

Andres

I'm going to go against the grain...and my usual piss-taking...... if you can afford it, go for it. You will go in with your eyes open to the problems you will face in terms of reliability etc. ....however, if it was me, which it isn't......I'd either spend less and buy an old iron head or even a cheaper, cosmetically challenged shovel...OR.... spend a little more and buy a decent flathead....... but it's you...so just do what feels right to you.

.........We're talking icons/style/fun/owner involvement...................

I though that we were talking about a 40 year Harley that would have looked almost identical if it were in fact 60 years old and which was thrown together from pig iron badly coated in chrome by a dejected and disenfranchised workforce at the lowest point in the companies history. Additionally the panniers look like tat and the rack looks like it was meant for a different machine altogether.

Just stick to your tofu and Katy. :D

7458c05045499ba51e2fbbcd1fda3250.jpg

For sale 1961 duo-glide £12500

I like that you get a nice toiletry bag fitted to the screen. Handy :cool:

It's a bit boring for you Dave? Thought you was a more the edgy dude on a frisco style bike with lane splitters ?

Take it for a test ride first! Nice to look at and nice for a collection but I wouldn't enjoy riding it one bit. The horrible brakes would put me off most followed by poor handling and performance, not to mention the need of constant tinkering.

Back
Top Bottom