DOES THIS LOOK RIGHT?

tony_tony

hiya folks
well i bought a remus genesis second hand , fitted it at the weekend and can include myself in the group of folks who say its an improvement on the stock. Usual stuff, sounds great especially when filtering, and indeed she is breathing better and has a noticeable increase in grunt at low and mid ends. The query is this, if you look at the photo, http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAtXDZq4ZuHBg you can see the number plate and tail light are not quite centre between the two pipes, ie the right hand pipe seems to stick out a little, when connecting it it does seem to sit all the way home onto the metal bars which push through the rubber grommets so i am puzzled. The remus is about 1.5 years old and it's an 01GS. Next day off is the expandable pannier installation so all thoughts and views appreciated as always
cheers, tony

Evening Tony. See attached picture of the Remus on my 03 650GS. I agree that they don't sit perfectly evenly and getting the panniers back on required a fair bit of tinkering with the frames. But at the end of the day the panniers do fit and I've never had any problems with heat discharge.

675.jpg

yes i can see what you mean, it;s odd as this exhaust is made specifically for this bike, I'll see how I get on with the panniers
cheers

Back
Top Bottom