Groovy little pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

retroman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I like the groovy little pictures that you lot have got under your names and I feel left out. Problem is, I am a complete cretin IT-wise (and in other spheres some might say) and don't have a clue how to set one up on my profile.

What is this trickery?? :confused:

Retrobloke, send me a photo and I'll chop it up and stick it under your name (technical terms).........

I bet I know what the next question is going to be :D:D

retroman said:
You've got it Paul. Er .... how do I send you a photo? Told you I'm a cretin ...

a. OK get an envelope and stamp and address it to........ :D

or
b. if you have what you want on there in digital format (on your screen as oposed to a piece of paper) then compose a new email to click here and click the attach file button and browse to where you have the file on your PC, remember this is not using the Board it's using email i.e. outlook etc..... mmmm option a is looking a good option I think.

Make sure you tick the box that says 'use custom avatar', just above where you browse to your avatar. :)

Paul
I can get a pic up if i post a pic up on another site then send it back here using the http www thingie.
but it wont take one directly from my HD either thumbs + or
my pics :confused:

Mark, Idealy the Avatar needs to be 80x80'ish and saved as a gif image some where on your PC then just browse to it :)

Yo Paul

I cant seem to change my avatar either and I'm long due a haircut!
Ive tried inserting a gif 80x80 but still get the old one.

Attached is a temporary until I've sussed how to do one of them fancy little moving ones! - unless you know of an easy way to do that as well...............

Attachments

• dadbabyavatar.gif
    dadbabyavatar.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 263
roger miles said:
Yo Paul

Attached is a temporary until I've sussed how to do one of them fancy little moving ones! - unless you know of an easy way to do that as well...............

Looks like you're still due a haircut mate
And by the look on your face your nappy needs doing too. :D

Just trying to be helpful

Dick

roger miles said:
Yo Paul

Sorry, this is just a test to see if I can change Atavar or post a graphic. Norman

Attachments

• bikenc.gif
    bikenc.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 173
Hi Norman
Twas once a simple task but now impossible :(
I've done mine by posting it on another site then
copying the URL which right click properties ,copy,paste back on to options.
Or let Paul do it ;)

Attachments

• dscf00032.jpg
    dscf00032.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 104
Thanks

Thanks Gauloises - job done via your www-based route. For other Mac users out there it's Control Click/Open image in new window instead of right click. Thanks for your help. Now all I need is a decent pic! Norman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom