R1100GS - Any interest?

dmac

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK impending house move, and need for a smaller lighter bike, mean I have to move this on.

BMW R1100GS, 1997 with 117,000 miles in VG Condition fitted with loads of extras. Bought from Smudger on UKGSER. Fitted with Stalkoffer luggage frames and full Stalkoffer alu luggage (a few dinges from normal use), and Hepco and Becker engine bars, also have the upper part of the bars though they are not fitted. Note bars would do with a freshen up. Also comes with Zumo 660 (2014 Maps) in a touratech lockable mount. Satnav is on a DIY Homemade mount that works very well.

Fitted with 2 sets of LED lights, on a GS lightbar. One set on all the time with sidelights and the main set come on with main beam, really good way to be noticed on the road. Additional 12v socket with USB added at rear of bike, this and the lights, satnav etc are wired back to a smart fusebox. Bike is fitted with a set of Metzler Tourance tyres, but also comes with a set of TKC80 Twinduro tyres as well.

Bike is due MOT in north here at end of month, she'll sail through, though not needed if I sell into south. Listing here in the Ireland section as a few of you might know the bike and know she is in vg condition for her age. Looking £2200 ONO with everything included, dont want the hassle of splitting. So if any of you know anyone wanting to get an introduction to the larger end of the BM's let me know. TIA!

DSCN1422_zpshqszneol.jpg

DSCN1423_zpst9jj442r.jpg

DSCN1431_zpsd3ckwi1w.jpg

DSCN1429_zpscpu7hr0u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom