Places Available

Skippy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Nothing to do with me except I want to go on it at some point. I'm not sure if everyone gets this mail so for those who don't the item below could be of interest;

Ride off-road with BMW

Have you ever considered riding off-road? Well, here is your chance. BMW runs a two-day Off-Road Skills course in Wales that teaches people the basics of off-road riding.

Participants can learn on a F650 GS, F650 GS Dakar or the new R1200 GS at the spectacular 4,000-acre Walters Arena enduro park, which has a fantastic variety of trails and terrain.

Students are taught the fundamentals of off-road riding and will progress to a level they never before thought achievable.

Some of the skills taught are:

- How to lift, balance and manoeuvre a motorcycle in awkward situations

- Slow-speed manoeuvring and control

- Balance control on a motorcycle

- Throttle and clutch control

- Improving braking ability

- Ascending and descending hills safely and confidently

- Crossing water.

Some of the available dates for the level one course are:

15-16 April one place – F650 GS

13-14 May two places – F650 GS

15-16 May one place – R1200 GS

7-8 June two places – F650 GS

four places – R1200 GS

17-18 June one place – F650 GS

19-20 June eight places – F650 GS

eight places – R1200 GS

Other World of BMW off-road events include a two-day level two course and a one-day Brecon Beacons Adventure.

If you would like more information on this World of BMW event, or to book call 08000 131 282 or email bmw@worldofbmw.com

All of the latest information and news from BMW Motorrad UK and the World of BMW can be found by visiting www.worldofbmw.com

If you would prefer not to receive World of BMW emails, please return this email and enter ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject field.

Back
Top Bottom