Lambretta series2 TV175

iftikartaxis

Reaction score
Bought a lambretta series2 TV175
I'm waiting to register it as its been sat in a garage over 30 years
Lots of rust so just wondered if anyone had any bits for series two the panel work is quite good so I'm looking for small things which some of you may have in drawers
Anything will help
Thanks Charles

I have a hoard of rare original parts and accessories.

What are you looking for ?

Chrome ? exhausts ?

Would be a chore to list it all, I have a garage full.

Rare exhausts, Cobbing,Silencio Avanti etc Lots of NOS headlights, lenses, wiring looms trims ,spare tinware Mudgaurds, rims grips, Some Vigano embellishers Fiam runner board trims, seats etc

Lots of stuff. Give me an idea of what you want and I can dig it out and photograph it.

Grips headlight side panel alloy handles steering lock innocenti front horn casting badge single seats electronic ignition exhaust clubman or similar splash plate rear foot boards runners bridge piece diamanté floormat
Thanks Charles

I`m on it. I`ll dig out what I`ve got and contact you.

Is that a casting or a casting badge ? What kind of grips did you have in mind. I have a Metaplast type in green, and probably some grey standard types.

Single seats, electronic ignition and floormats I don`t have.

I have an Avanti exhaust, I`ll send you pics.

I also have a super rare exhaust that was made in small numbers by a company in Poole. Name escapes me but you can be guaranteed you`ll never see another anyway. Will dig out details

Sorry mate have been snowed under with work aand am at present ripping out my bathroom for a rebuild. Will mail you as soon as I can.

Again, sorry, but priorities are dictated by swmbo I`m afraid lol.

Back
Top Bottom