Anyone recommend a decent looking small screen for a R9T?

Puggy

Reaction score
I want to put on a small screen for using the bike when the weather is crap.

My wife's harley has a very clever quick detachable screen that is seconds to pop on and off. A similar thing would be great but I expect I am being over optimistic.

So, anyone found a nice looking screen that fits and is properly made?

P

Thread revival time :)

I've not got one, but I have fitted one for a mechanically inept friend from the R Nine T forum, and it was very well made and everything lined up perfectly. British made to if that counts for anything. Lighter / Darker options are available to.

http://www.dartflyscreens.co.uk/products/bmw-rninet

r9t_3_2048x2048.jpg

I have the above mentioned dart screen, my only recommendation is that you use a bit of Loctite on the mounting bolts.

As previously mentioned very well made.

That looks pretty cool, i had an MRA on mine but i had to take it off i just couldnt live with the looks..

That looks pretty cool, i had an MRA on mine but i had to take it off i just couldnt live with the looks..
I use the MRA. Ok on looks and very quick to take off when you don’t need it. I fitted a Dart screen for a friend. Looked good but what a faff to put on!

For me the best looking was the Rizoma aluminum screen. Bit expensive, c.£180 but is great quality and fits just right. Looks great on the bike too.

Back
Top Bottom