Arai Tour-X opportunity

Plankton Pete

I bought an Arai Tour-X last year mainly for the drop dead gorgeous looks when allied to the GS. I used it once but it leaked on the inside of the visor - I've heard of this problem before.
So I sent it off to Phoenix Distribution and they made "adjustments", inserted a Fog City for my pains and sent it back.
The next time I used it it was p1ss1ng down and magic - no leaks, not even any misting.
What a quality bit of kit.
Anyway, the next day I sold my GS so no longer need the Tour-X. Anyone want it?
Boxed, as new, used twice, Titanium (metallic) grey, Medium (57-58 cm).
planktonpete@yahoo.co.uk
If I get any money for it I'll make a donation to the site.

Hi Pete, thanks for that, I got your work email and have repsonded, I look forward to your reply.

Mutt

Pete,

in order to advertise on the board, you must become a Forum Sponsor. Please click on the 'Sponsor' button at the top centre of the screen and follow the prompts.

There is no 'sale or return' option... :p

Cheers

Mike:)

For Sale & Wanted Moderator

Sold to me:D

Mike sorry I did not know whether he was a sponsor or not, I know I am but I can not see it or the buttons at the top of the page, I have emailed Paul to see if there is a fix but not had a reply.

Mutley

Pete If you still have your Tour-X i'd be interested in it
I've also sent you an email....
Cheers Bigbishy......

Strange question on thsi subject but how do you fit a fog city on a bi concaved visor, is it a special one or is there a lot of space around the edges.

Thanks
Crash

Back
Top Bottom