Side panels..Wunderlich or Touratech?

Most certainly the Boxer -design, side panels, thanks to Scurrel who put me on to them when I asked the same question a few weeks back.

Cost £110 plus paint, but they are very well made, fit nicely and look great.
I have just painted them my self, using BMW aeresol and laquer, as I did six months ago with the rear hugger, You can get a really good finish for about a tenner.

good luck, and Merry Christmas to you all

Andrew

At long last I am now the owner of a GS. Unfortunately I seem to have lost one of the original sidepanels, probably taken off while I was in a supermarket for 5 minutes, one of the mirrors was loose as well.

I have looked at the Boxer Design Site and cannot make out what the difference is between the Sv100 and the svl10. Can anyone tell me what the difference is?

Thanks
Deryck

One is for the panel unpainted, the other is the price for the painting of said side panel

CC

Alright I'm a thicko, I have looked again, but what are the references :
Price per Set ( right & left ) uncoated
Typ No. SV100 179.- Euro // US$

Price per Set one color coating of your choice
Typ No. SVL10 82.- Euro // US$
Don't forget to mention the right code and color!

uncoated 179
painted 82

does it really mean unpainted is cheaper that painted?

d'Oh

Deryck,

179 Euro is the price for a pair, unpainted (if you are any good at DIY)

82 Euro is the extra you would need to pay over and above the 179 Euro to have them delivered to your door in the colour you want so long as you supply the paint code information specific to your bike.

So basically, 261 Euro painted in the colour you want delivered to your abode, that's about £170ish painted.

Hope this clarifies it .

CC

charlie batty said:
Scurrell ... do they fit the Adventure?

No, they fit closely to the line of the seat of the GS. Touratech (&, I believe, Wunderlich) do special versions for the Adv. They will fit my Adv, but that's because I've swapped the seat for a std GS one...

MikeO:D

Back
Top Bottom