Discount in Hursts?

smally

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know if there's any discount available in Hursts belfast for clothing? As a group do we have any clout?
t:beerjug:hanks

My recommendation?

Go See Keith and the Girls in Module Antrim they have Held, Clover, RST, Furygan, Richa and Rukka in Stock and a seriously good range of stuff across a motorcyclists needs

There's a section of the shop on the first floor at the front (basically above your head as you start up the stairs) which is end of line stuff and often pretty well reduced

Also if you have a Small to Large Head you can pick up an end of line Brand leading Lid for button!

All of the above is of course Null and Void "IF" You are looking a full blown BM suit!

Please Note I have no affiliation with the Shop I have known Keith for 25 plus years as a customer and have always been happy with my purchases thus far

We bought 2 shoei neotechs there last month. £479 each was the list price, he gave them to us for £700! In the yamaha shop, the BMW shop only did BMW helmets:thumb

+1 on Module Antrim. Debbie(?) Is very helpful on what would suit you.
Crossans in Mayobridge are worth a look, although not sure they would have the same range.
Hursts seem to like to keep in with the BMW Club.

Hursts

Discount from Hursts Motorrad.........Does such a thing exist:confused:

You do get a good stiff ignoring though, in my experience. None of that trying to sell you shit. Very refreshing.

In my recent experience got good discount on new bike and have bought gloves with a Good discount also. I read all the negative comments but got a better deal here than prices in Mainland UK. Only my own experience may I add. You have to be prepared to ask, barter and walk away.:thumb:thumb:thumb

Crossans in Mayobridge are worth a look, although not sure they would have the same range.

I couldn't recommend Crossans enough!

Recently myself and my dad have bought two c3 helmets from them, wet weather gear and gloves and received discount on every item even when they were bought separate and not all at the same time

The girl that looks after the gear knows her stuff(sorry i cant remember her name)

Check out their website http://www.thevisorshop.com/?PartnerID=17&gclid=CIzRteXz480CFUQcGwodVk4GKA for all the gear they stock

I have no affiliation with them at all, i am just a very happy customer who hopes to see them do well

Back
Top Bottom