Fallen Bike

mediamark

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My bike fell over whilst I was helping a friend who had dropped their's whilst turning.

Not exactly sure what happened as my back was to it. It was facing down a slight gradient, so not sure if it had moved. In my rush to assist my friend, I didn't put it in gear. Be warned...

Waiting for an assessment on the cost of repair.

0a67cfb28109dda3e80be28214631e42.jpg

My bike fell over whilst I was helping a friend who had dropped their's whilst turning.

Not exactly sure what happened as my back was to it. It was facing down a slight gradient, so not sure if it had moved. In my rush to assist my friend, I didn't put it in gear. Be warned...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The one time a bloody Go-Pro would be of some real * value and you haven't got one!

* Comedy

Ironically, I had my Gopro mounted on my helmet but it wasn't recording at that point!

Oh dear :blast

Old GoPro lost on the motorway, current one not recoding ....

Back turned and ....

Sorry to be reading this Mark, but been there misen, done that ... got the T shirt :D

OK OK I know this doesn't help ya ;)

:beerjug:

feck thats a lot of damage for a topple over, my 990 went down at 30mph and did less damage!

feck thats a lot of damage for a topple over, my 990 went down at 30mph and did less damage!
The 990 Adventure is virtually indestructible.
I have a mate who crashed one 5 times in a 12 month period (and a couple of them where dooseys) and apart from straightening bent gear/brake levers has always been able to ride away from them.

Sent from a OnePlusX

What a crying shame,

easily done though, most of us have done it once!

Bloody dropped mine at a petrol station once FFS. :blast Sorry to see that.

Anyone who claims to have not dropped his bike is probably lying

I dropped my suzuki v strom at a petrol station did not push the side stand out far enough.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ebay

Sorry to see damage, plenty of red used panels on eBay might work out cheaper and save on insurance

Did that with a company Pan at 3am on a horrible winter night. Bloody heavy thing to pick up and the office piss taking went on for ever!

Back
Top Bottom