North North Western monthly meet

Wraithwrider

I know that officially Cumbria is in the North but try telling someone from Workington or Barrow that they have got to travel to Harrogate for a chance of a monthly get together.

The plan's are for the regular monthly meet up at the Blue Bell at Heversham near Milnthorpe on the A6.

That'll be Thursday the 5th of May.

I'll be there from about 1930 (that's 7:30 pm for the civvies amongst you).

Roger Walton, long time GSer and stalwart will hopefully be there too and this could well be his last meet before he bu**ers off to the bottom of the planet.

Roger, can you confirm?

So, spring is well and truly here, no excuses and you MAY even enjoy it. The food is good too.

Please confirm so I can give the pub a heads up re food.

Peter

Bluebell Inn. Thursday

I'll be there if it's not persistsantly pouring, not playing out otherwise.

Paul Young said:
Should be there, Peter - but not for food.

Cheers,

I don't believe it!!!

I've been drafted in as transport for rugby training step-son tomorrow night. All the other dads are working so I've got to go to Wigan instead of coming to Heversham........

Sorry Roger, I'm going to miss your swansong. Keep in touch & I hope your new life is as rewarding as you hope.

I'll try & make it in July (TT next month...:D :cool: :beer: )

I will be there tomorrow all being well,but not for any food peter thank's
see you all there 7.30 ish

Graham:beerjug:

Paul

I understand, and I thought you were too 'young' to be a Dad.

Graham

Be nice to see you tomorrow night.

Peter

Sorry that I missed you all, but I only got back from work @8.30 Hope Roger had a good send off.
If I dont see you Roger before you go, Have a good trip and I hope everthing goes to plan.Good luck
Regards
Graham

Back
Top Bottom