Not sure about this

Rob Farmer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thought Id change the colour of my Guzzi from its original weather worn paint to Black.

Not so sure now..What do you think?

original paint

image_zpsakmuscct.jpeg

Replacement tank and side panels painted black

Guzzi_zpsnys6s9xm.jpg

As above..... much,much better.

I like and prefer original, even 'patina'd' worn finishes,but the 'before' picture looked bad and it didn't suit the bike.

The new black look suits the bike and matches my mental image of a classic Guzzi perfectly.

Nice one.

Fuckin Awful .

The only remedy i see is for you to ship it over here.
I will put £2&a Half of your greatly depreciated GB pounds in Your Hand , and i
will pay transport .

Then you dont have to worry about er .
I will Have a Clinker on mey Hands .

All looks a bit new at the moment* but the black paint is a great improvement.

*maybe the camera flash makes the seat look a bit odd!

The seats pretty grubby when you see it in the flesh. I think the fluorescent lights make it look clean

I prefer the silver too. Mainly becuase it's original paint and will be of the same sort of condition as the rest of the bike ? secondly prefer it as a colour :blast

I'm in the original patina club as well, once it's gone it's gone for ever.....however, is this the Cali rep made from a T3 that I read about a while ago? If so then it's OK as its a mongrel anyway. :thumb2

Black is good.

Some people just expect instant gratification! :rolleyes:
Give it 6 months or a year - it'll look grand. Then. :thumb2

~~
:p

Before for me. The seat doesn't work at all. Be your turn to crit. my Spada soon. Ice blue sort of colour, didn't like it at first, wanted to go red as you do! Also wasn't quite sure about the look of the whole bike. Now though, that I've removed the gigantic rear rack, I think it's absolutely gorgeous!

I like the black too Rob, mine is black, though when I got the tank resprayed I went from this (3rd pic, my actual bike) to the earlier stripe pattern (2nd pic, not my bike).
You could always go with white for the full Polizia look! Never seen one but actually looks quite nice imho (1st pic)?

Cheers

Dave

Attachments

• P1000124s.jpg
    P1000124s.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 234
  • Prescott_AZ_5-09_103.JPG
    Prescott_AZ_5-09_103.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 05-850-t3-california-polizia4.jpg
    05-850-t3-california-polizia4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 172
We're looking like this at the minute. I need to fit some sort of panniers but didn't really want the originals or anything resembling the Cali II set up. I'm thinking a soft luggage option

D4906189-8D72-420D-A8D8-C684D0BD00D0_zpstjsidcpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom