Softail Slim S

Dozer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I just PXed my Fat Boy for this, Jesus what an engine....

Attachments

• Slim S.jpg
    Slim S.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 552
Very nice, would be my HD of choice if I wasn't 11tyfeet tall..

My favourite Harley. Was looking at one at Robin Hood last week. Very nice.

(Its almost worth buying one to be able to come in here and get away from the tedious right wing fuckwits in the pub)

What's stiff? Is it like sick? ... I'm old you see....

(Its almost worth buying one to be able to come in here and get away from the tedious right wing fuckwits in the pub)

don't a Harley to reside in here...... Just make laugh...

Why can you not come in here anyways? You seem like you might be into infant sacrifice and Satanism in it`s true and purest form.

The pipes are V&H long shotguns and its stage 1, the torque on the engine is fantastic and so is the noise. 110 Cubic inch 1800cc. The only thing I'm not sure about is that it decks its floorboards real easy. I like the colour too. I walked into the dealer to buy a set of grips and saw it, Id never seen one before, said to the spares guy, 'what the hell is that?', 2 hours later I'm minus 1 fat boy and plus one lengthy finance agreement.....!

Its got a CVO clock, and led flush fuel gauge and filler, but I think they were extras. The guy who traded it in at the HD dealer only had it 6 months and spent thousands on it, seats, exhaust, weird shaped triangular pannier, clocks, plus loads of little trinkets which knowing HD cost a fortune when you add it up.

I didn't know any of this as my fat boy is a standard 2003, and that's as modern a Harley as Ive ever had, as I'm used to old oily stuff, which has absolutely none of the gadgets the new ones have, cruise control? Wow. Tracker? WTF is that? Ive got a 1996 Road King which feels absolutely prehistoric now.

I couldn't remember the model designation to tell her indoors, so I called it a Fat Boy Slim, instead of a Softail Slim S, so she immediately christened it Norman (Cook for those who don't know who Fat Boy Slim is).

I pick it up next week, just in time to put it away lol. Cant wait.

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 303
The pipes are V&H long shotguns and its stage 1, the torque on the engine is fantastic and so is the noise. 110 Cubic inch 1800cc. The only thing I'm not sure about is that it decks its floorboards real easy. I like the colour too. I walked into the dealer to buy a set of grips and saw it, Id never seen one before, said to the spares guy, 'what the hell is that?', 2 hours later I'm minus 1 fat boy and plus one lengthy finance agreement.....!

Its got a CVO clock, and led flush fuel gauge and filler, but I think they were extras. The guy who traded it in at the HD dealer only had it 6 months and spent thousands on it, seats, exhaust, weird shaped triangular pannier, clocks, plus loads of little trinkets which knowing HD cost a fortune when you add it up.

I didn't know any of this as my fat boy is a standard 2003, and that's as modern a Harley as Ive ever had, as I'm used to old oily stuff, which has absolutely none of the gadgets the new ones have, cruise control? Wow. Tracker? WTF is that? Ive got a 1996 Road King which feels absolutely prehistoric now.

I couldn't remember the model designation to tell her indoors, so I called it a Fat Boy Slim, instead of a Softail Slim S, so she immediately christened it Norman (Cook for those who don't know who Fat Boy Slim is).

I pick it up next week, just in time to put it away lol. Cant wait.

What?

My (standard) 2012 Slim was a very nice bike. However I did sell it after two years but that's what I'm like. :blast :D

The footboards do touch down a bit easily on corners but coming from a FB you're probably used to that anyway. The seat height is one of the lowest of the standard factory bikes.

Wasn't keen on the Sherman tank paint job option when the S first came out but it's growing on me now. Am sure the bigger 110 engine is lots of fun. :thumb2

My (standard) 2012 Slim was a very nice bike. However I did sell it after two years but that's what I'm like. :blast :D

The footboards do touch down a bit easily on corners but coming from a FB you're probably used to that anyway. The seat height is one of the lowest of the standard factory bikes.

Wasn't keen on the Sherman tank paint job option when the S first came out but it's growing on me now. Am sure the bigger 110 engine is lots of fun. :thumb2

Said like a true consumerist.

I was also and still am into bacterial and viral influences of the human body.

Then there is the physical well being, the way in which you exercise and where you do it, the places where you urinate and defecate regularly and how your waste system is regulated and how it responds to certain foodstuffs and... :blagblah:blagblah

Sweet mother of god. :blast

Ever tried consuming yersen where the sun doesn't shine? :D

Back
Top Bottom