Bike rental Marbella

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My folks have bought an apartment in Estapona about twenty minutes from Marbella. :bounce1 Thinking of heading down there over the summer and I'm considering renting a small bike for a week for sight seeing etc. Not interested in anything big so I recon a 250/400cc scooter would be good for the job.

Anyone any experience of this? There seem to be lots of companies doing rentals but obviously some are better than others. More to the point, can anyone recommend a rental company? thanking you in advance!

Owen.

Don't know any small bike rental place but I do know some great bike roads on the area. I'll bring a map at the weekend and point them out if you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm considering renting a small bike for a week for sight seeing etc. Not interested in anything big so I recon a 250/400cc scooter would be good for the job.

Check your Travel insurance carefully before you do. It will take a minute or so to do so and may well save you hours / days / weeks / months / lifetime of pain.

Check your Travel insurance carefully before you do. It will take a minute or so to do so and may well save you hours / days / weeks / months / lifetime of pain.

What am I checking for Wapping? I'll probably have to take out travel insurance anyway, unless my health care provider (vhi) has something... Bit clueless.

Dec, no need to bring maps, I have not decided if I'm going yet and you can chat to me about it at the weekend!

Anyone who goes away on holiday without Travel insurance is a class one mug.

Lots of Travel insurance policies have exclusions / limitations / stipulations on the riding of motorcycles. They often have other exclusions / limitations / stipulations on the riding of hired motorcycles. For example, some will exclude the riding of bikes of less than of 125cc, whilst others will exclude the riding of motorbikes with a cubic capacity of greater than say 125cc. Some might exclude the riding of hired motorcycles at all.

There are lots of threads on the topic.

Always check for yourself; do not rely on what bikermate Bob from Basingstoke tells you, he probably misunderstood what his mate told him.

Good man Wapping. I'll take your advice seriously and do some research. Thankyou.

I use RENT A BIKE in Fuengirola, they are YAMAHA dealership, my scooter 125cc was 157 euros for the week, fine it made it to RONDA and back, sure RENT A BIKE are in Marbella too. They had a choice of 24 different bikes. www.rentabike.org Driving licence and passport

I am sure your VHI and European medical cover is enough. As far as I know it gives the same cover as you would get in Ireland.

Don't come to Estepona or Marbella in the summer............It's full of totty with next to nothing on, you won't like I'm sure...:drool:drool:drool

Don't come to Estepona or Marbella in the summer............It's full of totty with next to nothing on, you won't like I'm sure...:drool:drool:drool

Rockred and I have personal experience of this ! My place is very near to Estepona, Im there most months but cant say I've ever seen adverts for bike rental. And make sure you have your EHIC card as well. If your folks need advice/help about anything "local" etc etc let me know.

Rockred and I have personal experience of this ! My place is very near to Estepona, Im there most months but cant say I've ever seen adverts for bike rental. And make sure you have your EHIC card as well. If your folks need advice/help about anything "local" etc etc let me know.

Goodman luke, I'll keep that in mind but street smart they are. Thanks though, I'll keep that as an ace if needed.

That's it. "As far as I know...." Remeber that, as you slide under a truck.

I don't slide under trucks and I also might send a set of bike gear down with the seniors when they take the car for the move from st cyprion to spain. If I sweat a lot the hot totty will love me more. yay.

My folks have bought an apartment in Estapona about twenty minutes from Marbella. :bounce1 Thinking of heading down there over the summer and I'm considering renting a small bike for a week for sight seeing etc. Not interested in anything big so I recon a 250/400cc scooter would be good for the job.

Anyone any experience of this? There seem to be lots of companies doing rentals but obviously some are better than others. More to the point, can anyone recommend a rental company? thanking you in advance!

Owen.
Try ServiHonda Marbella C/Zinc. 951 217 373. servihonda.com. Used them last year Malaga branch, pick up bikes at airport no probs.
Bikes from GL1800 to SH125( scooters 25e per day on a weeks hire).

Back
Top Bottom