IntaRide Rider-to-Pillion Kits RP1

HR0

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience of this system.
it looks like it come with everything

It looks to be cheaper than autocom. which looks like you have to pick and choose extras.

I'm looking to add a creative MP3 and radio combo
and later a Garmin Quest.

your experience and coments welcome
Hamish
:confused: :confused:

I'm just about to purchase one, I'll let you know what I think. Apparently they give you 7 days in which to trial their kit, if you dont like it, you can send it back and get your dosh back.
Sounds like they have confidence in their product.
Steve

RP1

I've just returned my RP1 as it wasn't 'doing what it said on the tin'. Apparently there have been technical developments since I bought mine (12 months ago), so they re-chipped it and provided new leads (different wiring) all for now't, which can't be bad. Preliminary trial indicate they have sorted the problem, so I would have to highly recommend them for customer service.

Prior to getting the RP1 I have used their old style PMR radios for a couple of years and they work very well.

Their current PMR's are capable of having their power output 'adjusted' from 0.5w to 2.0w which increases the range to about 8 miles. Of course, this modification is illegal so Intaride don't tell you how to do it ! but there is a link on their site.

Re: RP1

oblertone said:
I've just returned my RP1 as it wasn't 'doing what it said on the tin'. Apparently there have been technical developments since I bought mine (12 months ago), so they re-chipped it and provided new leads (different wiring) all for now't, which can't be bad. Preliminary trial indicate they have sorted the problem, so I would have to highly recommend them for customer service.

Prior to getting the RP1 I have used their old style PMR radios for a couple of years and they work very well.

Their current PMR's are capable of having their power output 'adjusted' from 0.5w to 2.0w which increases the range to about 8 miles. Of course, this modification is illegal so Intaride don't tell you how to do it ! but there is a link on their site.

Hi Paul,
Ordered mine today so I'll hopefully fit it to the bike on Saturday for our holiday to France next week. I'll let you know what I think of it.
Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom