another newbie traveller question

judgeged

Hi guys does anyone know if there are a lot of toll roads round normandy inparticular the invasion beach area:homer

The only toll roads in that area are the motorways and most bridges over the Seine. But you don't want to be using motorways, use the RN's and smaller roads - much more fun:D

judgeged said:
Hi guys does anyone know if there are a lot of toll roads round normandy inparticular the invasion beach area:homer

AA Europe Map (Series 4) is what you want.

It shows two Toll roads in the area, the A13 runs East to West from Rouen to Caen and the A29 links the A13 Northwards along the coast South of Dieppe.

The difference between Sat nav and GPS

:rolleyes: For the Distinctly hard of seeing here is a jerkit guide to the difference between GPS and Sat Nav GPS is what some of you map reading folks! can use to tell you where you are on gods green thingy
:upyou
Now sat nav will tell you where your going not where your are,you dont need to know where you are coz your there already so why be told your there if you already know im here so dont tell me im here when i know im here .....are you all following this.......ok i'll type slower r i g h t i s t h i s s l o w e n o u g h
right SAT NAV will tell you your about to enter a one way system or dead ene or 24 hr chemist or the gendarmerie are on the bridge round the corner etc etc etc
look up tom tom on the net( thats T'internet for you banjo playing s..t kickers) after you've warmed up your version of windows 3.1 on your amiga 500's go to the tom tom site to see SAT NAV that uses GPS to give the instructions you require for the imediate area

ps
Is there a ordanance survey police ambush sites or a michelin fixed speed camera location map :hogroast

Is the frog the farmers friend. By Henry Gibson.

I don't know or care. You tell us when you get back.

Re: The difference between Sat nav and GPS

judgeged said:
:rolleyes: For the Distinctly hard of seeing here is a jerkit guide to the difference between GPS and Sat Nav GPS is what some of you map reading folks! can use to tell you where you are on gods green thingy
:upyou
Now sat nav will tell you where your going not where your are,you dont need to know where you are coz your there already so why be told your there if you already know im here so dont tell me im here when i know im here .....are you all following this.......ok i'll type slower r i g h t i s t h i s s l o w e n o u g h
right SAT NAV will tell you your about to enter a one way system or dead ene or 24 hr chemist or the gendarmerie are on the bridge round the corner etc etc etc
look up tom tom on the net( thats T'internet for you banjo playing s..t kickers) after you've warmed up your version of windows 3.1 on your amiga 500's go to the tom tom site to see SAT NAV that uses GPS to give the instructions you require for the imediate area

ps
Is there a ordanance survey police ambush sites or a michelin fixed speed camera location map :hogroast

rofl...I like this newb....he talks bollox, but it's funny bollox ;)

I use a paper map - you should try it - they're much better.

You can get an add-in for all the camera sites - some people call them 'Marker Pens'.

;)

Back
Top Bottom