I'm now a GS owner!

Tango2

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My Rallye sport was delivered last night. Had a quick run up to Inverrary and back home via Tyndrum and the A82 down the side of Loch Lomond. Only 120 miles but got to say I love it !

Thanks for having me in the forum

55a3d135ba03bef5ec62f21057aea088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wait , are you Scottish ? . We will have to have a vote on this . #membership

Nice bike and the icing on the cake - awesome roads at your doorstep. Enjoy the ride and welcome to the forum.

Ride safe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's got a lot of options on it but I think engine bars are probably a priority. Thinking of the Evotech ones. Also one day fancy an after market exhaust. Need to start saving !

The first things to get are a machineart fender extender and mudsling. If you're not going off-road, they do some cylinder covers, which are more discreet than engine bars. After you've got these items, the list is endless!:green gri

The first things to get are a machineart fender extender and mudsling. If you're not going off-road, they do some cylinder covers, which are more discreet than engine bars. After you've got these items, the list is endless!:green gri

Brill, thanks for that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom