Bike Tour Partner wanted

Bradders999

Reaction score
Hi
not sure if this is the correct forum to post this (please move if not). I am looking at retiring from the public sector (after 30 years of blue lighting around Yorkshire) to start up a Motorcycle tour company uk and Europe. I am looking for a like minded person who would like to start this journey with me (pardon the pun). I live in yorkshire with my wife and have toured around Europe and England in the past few years. Im just in the initial stages and not sure of the overall costs of starting this venture but would welcome any advice and offers of partneship.

Kindest Regards Paul

Hi
not sure if this is the correct forum to post this (please move if not). I am looking at retiring from the public sector (after 30 years of blue lighting around Yorkshire) to start up a Motorcycle tour company uk and Europe. I am looking for a like minded person who would like to start this journey with me (pardon the pun). I live in yorkshire with my wife and have toured around Europe and England in the past few years. Im just in the initial stages and not sure of the overall costs of starting this venture but would welcome any advice and offers of partneship.

Kindest Regards Paul

Welcome.Sounds interesting.

Someone like The Nutty GSer would be perfect-his knowledge of Europe is second to none, especially BMW/Garmin dealers in Northern France.

What sort of thing you want to do
Trips
Venues
Duration
Part time or full time
No of bods
Etc

Pm if you want

What sort of thing you want to do
Trips
Venues
Duration
Part time or full time
No of bods
Etc

Pm if you want

likewise, let me know for the Europe side. Maybe I can also help. Send me a PM. Also try and get hold of ''Wapping''. Seems he is one of the real experts on here.

Back
Top Bottom