MILFORD HAVEN

Bluebird

Hiya

Im starting a job on the new LNG plant in Herbrandstan near Milford Haven and i am looking for someware to pitch my caravan and the local biker haunts.

Any ideas?

Regards

Jon

Bluebird said:
Hiya

Im starting a job on the new LNG plant in Herbrandstan near Milford Haven and i am looking for someware to pitch my caravan and the local biker haunts.

Any ideas?

Regards

Jon

You should be able to pitch your caravan at any number of places fairly near to Herbrandston and certainly along the coast near some of the finest beaches in the UK.

Biker haunts are a little more difficult as I assume your looking for GS type riders, Welshmagician is in that area and may know the best haunts nowadays as it's been a few years since I moved from that area.

Cheers

Bob

Thank you Bob

Just lookimg for somewhere to stop and have a natter over a coffee on a ride out,you know how it is.

Jon

Bluebird said:
Hiya

Any ideas?

Regards

Jon

Well if ya need all the showers and stuff try

http://www.redlandstouring.co.uk/

Stayed there a few times bit out the way but only 6.5miles from milford haven.
Very clean place to stay. with nice people running it..

Bluebird said:
Thank you Bob

Just lookimg for somewhere to stop and have a natter over a coffee on a ride out,you know how it is.

Jon

Llandovery @West End Cayfe, Aberystwyth on the sea front Sat and Sun, New Quay Weekends, Cross Gates petrol Heads weekends, Pendine Sands till They stop yer. Just poste here your desires and see what follows :D

Back
Top Bottom