Complete Hipster shite !!!!!

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok,no cheating !!!

Have a guess at how much these engine covers are for a 9T ?

Described as

Utterly stunning aluminium anodised finish in black and silver
Less than 1.2kg each

hqdefault.jpg

HIGHER

Fucking pathetic - still, no doubt some mugs will pay it as they really "need" them.....

My last BMW bike cost about half of that (OK admittidly a winter shitter funduro) but puts it into some sort of context.

BMW owners are a rich and fertile source of revenue, because they are mainly fat middle aged cnuts who have way to much disposable income. Businesses like this Rizoma feckers are only exploiting the market as they see it. Spend away you feckers, I'm sure you will look well good on ya trip to Tesco of a Sunday morning.:D:augie

BMW owners are a rich and fertile source of revenue, because they are mainly fat middle aged cnuts who have way to much disposable income. Businesses like this Rizoma feckers are only exploiting the market as they see it. Spend away you feckers, I'm sure you will look well good on ya trip to Tesco of a Sunday morning.:D:augie

Would like a set, but it's never gonna happen..
no doubt the engineering/design costs are expensive & they're not gonna sell any (mean many)
I'm sure if someone made a nice set at a reasonable price they would be snapped up..

Pricing something that high just highlights what a rip off the rest of their products must be, no matter how nicely machined or anodised. I can only assume they are milled from solid blocks of platinum!

Back
Top Bottom