Stella Alpina 2005 - who's going ?

Gecko

Reaction score
July 8th to 12th (same as the Hogroast :mad: ) who's going this year ?

See you enroute or there, plan on being in the area for a few days to do some other off road bits first.

Mine's a large cold Lager if your there first. :beer:

For my 1000th post

:beerjug:

:tigger

I'll be there - are you going?

Johnnyboxer's leading a few of us moving on to the Stella after Garmish Partyinkitchen.

I'm really looking forward to it as a 1st timer.

Peter

I'm doing Rureifel, Mosel, Pfalzwald and Schwartzwald Hochstrasse on the way to Garmische, then doing Berchtesgarden, Dolomites, Stelvio and the Andermatt area passes before the Advrider rider meet at Val d'Isere and Stella Alpina

Tim

It's a toughie this one.....do I go to Andover or the French/Italian Alps this year :confused: :p

I've got some holiday time booked off work from the 7th July through to the 22nd so the first part of that could catch the Alpina. Garmisch is before that so I wouldn't be able to make that but to be honest it doesn't have the same appeal as the Alpina.

Anyone heading down that way on Thursday 7th from the channel ports ?

I'm doing Rureifel, Mosel, Pfalzwald and Schwartzwald Hochstrasse on the way to Garmische, then doing Berchtesgarden, Dolomites, Stelvio and the Andermatt area passes before the Advrider rider meet at Val d'Isere and Stella Alpina

............ no, i couldn't... :D

motomartin said:

Don't do it - you'll have thomas the tank engine after you

;) :eek:

motomartin said:

Choo..........choo ...........to get all that in

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I`ll be there from the 7th until the 14th.

Staying in Bardonecchia.

Well I think I am going to cut Pamplona short and head to this rally. I really dont know much about it, just heard it is an amazing area and even more amazing road. Plan is to head to Grenoble and try to meet up with some people. I will be in Grenoble on the 8th so if you see a lost looking American on a GS that will be me. I am not sure about camping or what, I guess that will all randomly work out.
Josh
www.ridingtheglobe.com

Back
Top Bottom